On 24/10/13 21:40, richardvo...@gmail.com wrote:
Sorry, I should mention only drop packets in state "NEW", you don't want to
drop replies to your own queries.

Dropping replies to your own queries shouldn't be a problem. The queries originate from ports other than 53 (normally, a newly randomly-chosen port for each query) so the replies will not have destination port 53, whilst incoming queries will.

Simon.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM, richardvo...@gmail.com<