Dear all,       I got a router using dnsmasq-2.66 for DHCP services, and I
encountered a bug that the dnsmasq server does not respond to my PC's
DHCPREQUEST( normally it should respond with a DHCPNAK? ), so it takes an
obvious long time to got a new IP for my PC.                      So, is this
really a bug or it is just something wrong with my PC(Works well with other
DHCP server)?  At my first thought, I think it should be a bug that has been
solved, so I reviewed the latest(ver.2.75) dnsmasq source code, however,
neither did it care about this flag.       I also attached a patch for this.