Hi,
argh, embedded system, no space for python, nor Im able to develop
libpcap...

I still hope (cross fingers) dnsmasq can handle this somehow...

For Simon: we tested, dnsmasq is already handling smtng like this
(client correctly routed to different network) and it rightly sends DHCP
NAK+Option Message="wrong network".
*BUT ONLY* when the frames comes with Dst: Broadcast (ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff)
and Src: 0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0) and Dst: 255.255.255.255 (255.255.255.255).
When Dst mac is not Bcast and/or Src/Dst ip is not Bcast, then dnsmasq
just keeps silent... instead we would like dnsmasq answers NAK.
Hope that clarifies, thanks
--
  Nikita N.
  niki...@operamail.com