Hello Simon and dnsmasq fellows,

I blacklist several domains via host files and wanted to skip the blacklist for my testing client. Unfortunately I couldn't find a solution for this in the man page, or maybe I just didn't see the correct config combination.
Or did I miss a way to configure this with the existing features?

So I came up with the idea of tag-matching server and address configuration, like...

This would provide a highly flexible way to blacklist/whitelist domains for specific clients.
But I assume it may be an ugly coding hell to implement.

Kind regards
Maddes