> I've just added it to 2.87test8

> Please test and report back.

I'm finally managed to find a way to build from sources. One initial feedback:

I cross referenceed the conf script e.g.

conf-scrip=/tmp/adblock-expander.sh

If the file doesn't exists or has a broken syntax it will make the whole dnsmasq process failing with a message like "/tmp/adblock-expander.sh returns a non 0 exit code something"

This is perhaps a wider topic and goes a bit out of scope for this feature request, but perhaps we should:

1) remove this error control for conf-script and simply log+skip errors rather than crash land the whole dnsmasq.

2) perhaps introducing a new "--fail-safe" option for dnsmasq to extend point 1) to any broken directive in the configuration

Thanks!