At Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:47:57 -0400, Thierry Moreau wrote:

> Now that the draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming is adopted as as WG work
> item, and that an IPR disclosure has been filed [2], I would request Rob
> to revisit his (premature) directive regarding this work [3], and
> retract it. Thanks for looking into this.

<hat wg-chair="on">

  To date I have seen no support for M. Moreau's suggestion from
  anyone other than M. Moreau, nor have I seen anyone other than
  M. Moreau disagree with my analysis that his suggestion is only
  peripherally related to the topic of Peter's draft.

  If anyone other than M. Moreau -does- wish to see Peter's draft
  incorporate M. Moreau's suggestion, please say so, and state:

  a) Why you think that the topic belongs in this draft, and

  b) Whether M. Moreau's IPR disclosure addressess whatever concerns
     (if any) you might have with respect to the IPR issues related to
     M. Moreau's suggestion (if you have no IPR concerns, say so).

</hat>