Dear colleagues,

I've had a look at draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-04.  I have no
objections to the alterations to the document, and I say again what
I've been saying for, I think, two years now (maybe more): giving
useful advice, even if not perfect, on this topic will be more helpful
than producting perfect advice.  It ought to be easy to update the
document if we see that some things need improvement.  Many people are
deeply confused about key rollovers.  If we get the document out and
people start complaining about what's wrong with it, at least we'll
have evidence about what to improve.

Please publish it.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan