On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 03:10:16PM -0400, Paul Ebersman wrote:
> Sadly, you are probably right on feedback from some of the vendors and
> most .govs...

Not everyone who consumes our documents (or the results of them) is
going to tell us about their experiences.  On the other hand, a couple
of blog posts that read, "Well, I tried to follow RFCNNNN but after I
read it I was actually more confused than when I started," or, "If you
read RFCNNNN, it says quite clearly that foo," will tell us whether
we've a big problem or a little one or no problem at all.  Right now,
_nobody_ who doesn't already know what a DNSOP is will know about this
draft.  At least if we publish it, there's some hope people will find
it when searching for relevant RFCs.

Andrew Sullivan
a...@anvilwalrusden.com