Akira Kato and I submitted draft-fujiwara-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse.

If you have interests, please comment.

 Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-fujiwara-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-00.txt
 From: internet-dra...@ietf.org
 Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:20:47 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-fujiwara-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kazunori Fujiwara and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-fujiwara-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse
Revision:       00
Title:          Aggressive use of NSEC/NSEC3
Document date:  2015-03-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-00

Abstract:
   DNS highly depends on cache, however, cache usage of non-existence
   information was limited to exact matching.  This draft proposes the
   aggressive use of NSEC/NSEC3 resource record, which is able to
   express non-existence of range of names authoritatively.  With this
   proposal, shorter latency to many of negative response is expected as
   well as some level of mitigation of random sub-domain attacks
   (referred to as "Water Torture" attacks).  And more, non-existent TLD
   queries to Root DNS servers will decrease.

The IETF Secretariat

--
Kazunori Fujiwara, JPRS <fujiw...@jprs.co.jp>