JFTR I don't think the target audience is TLDs, but I have heard a several
times speaking to me that they won't implement DNSSEC because of enumeration
(citing djb's paper on NSEC3 offline enumeration).  Those folks are the target
audience for the cryptographically proven anti-enumeration solution.

Cheers,
Ondrej

--
 Ondřej Surý -- Chief Science Officer
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --     Laboratoře CZ.NIC