The completed sections of draft looks good to me, with one exception.

I think we might need to allow for more than one NSEC5 key and chain,
during a transition.  Otherwise it might be impossible to later create a
reasonable transition process.  This might require us to tag the NSEC5
records with an id, so that the chains and matching keys can be
distinguished.  Better to do this now than to try to retrofit later.

A few minor corrections or suggestions:

section 1.1 "Rationale"
"As side-effect, however, the NSEC chain existence allows for the
   enumeration of the zone's contents by querying for names immediately
   individual RRs in the chain;"
-- Seems to be missing a word between "immediately" and "individual"

section 1.1 "Rationale"
"The NSEC5 is not intended to replace NSEC or NSEC3.  It is designed
   as an alternative mechanisms for authenticated denial of existence."
-- I think "mechanisms" should be "mechanism" (singular, not plural).

section 4 "NSEC5 Algorithms"
"The algorithms used for NSEC5 authenticated denial are independent on
   the algorithms used for DNSSEC signing."
-- Change "independent on" to "independent of" ?

--
Bob Harold
hostmaster, UMnet, ITcom