Hi,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 01:11:56PM +0000, Alain Durand wrote:
> ICANN history has shown us that anything that has a name attached to it is
> a potentially candidate for such a dispute.

I am not sure I accept this premise.  It seems to me that ICANN's
history is bound up with names in the DNS.  I am pretty sure that
whatever could get registered under RFC 6761, it would not be an
ordinary name in the DNS.  It seems to me for your argument to work,
you need to show that registrations of names that cannot be resolved
as part of the normal DNS resolution mechanism would also be subject
to such a dispute.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
a...@anvilwalrusden.com