On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 09:09:42AM +0000,
 Evan Hunt <e...@isc.org> wrote
 a message of 20 lines which said:

> I hereby, with full knowledge and prior consent, give my resolver
> (which I own) *permission* to falsely tell my browser (which I also
> own) that malware domains don't exist.

I hereby, with full knowledge and prior consent, *refuse* that my ISP
(or the hotel where I stay) modify DNS responses. I don't think it is
its job to do so (yes, I have google-analytics.com and many others on
my own blacklist on my own machine: I'm speaking for intermediaries
like the ISP).

> The ethical conundrum having been resolved,

No, we just handled a few cases.