----- Original Message -----

+1

Personally, I think NPN should be just dropped as John L. is correct in his
assessment here.

I still think BULK is too complicated[*], but I understand the value
of interoperability between DNS server vendors.

* - compare to our synthrecord plugin:
https://www.knot-dns.cz/docs/2.5/html/modules.html#synthrecord-automatic-forward-reverse-records

Cheers,
--