I also support adoption. Current SERVFAIL messaging provides too little information for interested parties and makes debugging problems difficult.

On 25 Jul 2017, at 15:29, Bob Harold wrote:

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:04 PM, tjw ietf <tjw.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

This draft was the only one which seemed to have broad support in some
form during the meeting last week.

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-wkumari-dnsop-extended-error

The draft is available here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-extended-error-02

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends: 8 August 2017, 23:59

This appears to be useful.  I will review and contribute.

--
Bob Harold