DNSOP,

We have updated the TIMEOUT resource record draft based on the great feedback
from Mark Andrews, Joe Abley, Ted Lemon, and Paul Vixie. I think we have
addressed all of the comments except for the Date format concern from Mark.
That is still an outstanding issue. Please comment on it if you have an opinion
or feel free to open other issues against the document or send comments to the
list.

The TIMEOUT RR is just like any other resource record now with no special
handling.

Issues are on Github:
https://github.com/pusateri/draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout/issues

Thanks,