Hiya,

On 22/03/2019 22:08, Puneet Sood wrote:
> As a core principle, Google Public DNS aims to provide a DNS resolver
> that respects our users’ privacy. Towards that goal, we aim to provide
> high quality implementations of various DNS transport mechanisms that
> our users can use to reach the service. This includes the traditional
> UDP and TCP transports as well as DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS that
> provide privacy for the user’s communication with a DNS resolver.

That's good to hear.

As I'm sure you know well, in addition to transport security,
things like logging etc. also affect folks' privacy. Not sure
if you're aware of it, but there's an effort to craft BCP-like
text on that broader topic in a draft [1] in the dprive WG. It'd
be great to get your and other public recursive operators' take
on that draft, as some of those issues have also been a cause of
some of the much discussion here;-)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-02