***  Democracies Online Newswire  -  http://dowire.org ***
***  Headlines from top blogs: http://dowire.org/feeds ***

I'll be on a self-imposed Internet vacation and on a real vacation
until the last part of August.

On September 15, I'll be speaking at the evoices
<http://www.evoice-eu.net> conference in the northern part of the
Netherlands before heading home.

If someone the ground in Amsterdam can round up 30 people, with my "E-
Democracy.Org hat on" I can do a version of this Issues Forum event
from London <http://www.dowire.org/wiki/Issues_forum_event> with a
heavier emphasis on GroupServer <http://e-democracy.org/groupserver>
the morning of Wednesday, September 14. Anyone interested in rounding
folks up?  Ideally this would lead to an Issues Forum in Amsterdam or
some other Dutch city or encourage some groups to check out and
contribute to the open source GroupServer tool.

Cheers,

Steven Clift
http://dowire.org

P.S. Thank you for the positive feedback on my networking neighbors
article.  It confirms my experience that short pieces with numbered
tips generate the most interest.  If you have a top ten tips article
you'd like to share on DoWire, let me know!

Steven L. Clift    -   -  -  W: http://publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -  -   E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -   - T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -       MSN/Y!/AIM: netclift

UK Office Hours - 1pm - 11pm  -   -  T:  0870.340.1266
Join my Democracies Online Newswire: http://dowire.org