***  Democracies Online Newswire  -  http://dowire.org ***
***  Headlines from top blogs: http://dowire.org/feeds ***

The automatic connection between the blog and e-mail alerts is not there yet.
However, I've started blogging my messages first and then picking some to share
via e-mail ... so you missed some content this week.

So, here are some quick links - from http://dowire.org.notes :

Interviewed by Nikkei of Japan
Thursday, October 27th, 2005

E-Petitioning - Asking the Scottish Parliament to debate funding for the
Scottish Civic Forum
Thursday, October 27th, 2005

E-Campaigning 2006 - Where will it matter in the U.S.?
Thursday, October 27th, 2005

The BOBs - BEST OF THE BLOGS - Deutsche Welle International Weblog Awards 2005
Wednesday, October 26th, 2005

News - Virtual Village Square - Government Technology - October 2005
Tuesday, October 25th, 2005

Withdraw Miers.org
Monday, October 24th, 2005

UN office doctored report on murder of Hariri - World - Times Online
Sunday, October 23rd, 2005

Read these posts from:
http://dowire.org.notes

--