+1

There are too many old pages.  Meanwhile,

<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide>.

I concur that the top-level wiki pages and the documentation-related ones tied
in there are in need of curation.  It is all right to keep older materials but
they need to be differentiated somehow and maybe nested where their archival
status is clear.

 - Dennis