Good to hear from you Keith!
Thanks for your guidance...I spend a bit of time installing and using the
product and looking at the material you referred to in your message so I'm
getting a feel for it now. I'm hoping I can help keep things moving and
look forward to contributing to this effort.
I'm pretty familiar with Palmer...back from the days I went to UMass and
got off at the Palmer/Ware exit.
Best Regards,
Chris