Keith,
It looks to me like you reviewed the version of AOO41GS1 at
openoffice-docs/Review
at Getting-Sarted-Guide · apache/openoffice-docs (github.com)
<https://github.com/apache/openoffice-docs/tree/Getting-Sarted-Guide/Review>
while
my version is on my fork at openoffice-docs/Review at Getting-Sarted-Guide
· FJCC/openoffice-docs (github.com)
<https://github.com/FJCC/openoffice-docs/tree/Getting-Sarted-Guide/Review>.
Am I confused?

Concerning pulls requests, my commits cover more than one chapter. The
first commit covers GS1 - GS4 and the second covers GS5 -GS7 and GS9-GS12.
Won't we have to review everything, or at least everything in a particular
commit, before doing a PR and merge? In hindsight, I probably should have
done a commit for every chapter.

Francis