Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 10.06.22 um 14:50 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
GitBox wrote:

Pilot-Pirx commented on issue #57:

     Hi Keith,
     Is Chapter 1 missing? I see Chapter 2 twice...
     And on page 123 it is "Open Office" instead of "OpenOffice"

Hi Matthias;
Thanks for reporting this. Checking what went wrong know.

Thanks!

Additionally I think Chapter 6 is also missing.

Regards,

    Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Yes Chapter six was missing. All the corrections were made and PDF has been uploaded to mwiki.

Next challenge will be using Wiki-Publisher. I tried earlier and the Were not that great. I am going to try the same thing I did with the PDF and upload a version of the ODT withoutthe TOC, and use the wiki tools available to creat the TOC.

Regards
Keith

Regards
Keith