Hi Matthias
Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 11.06.22 um 19:18 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Matthias Seidel wrote:
Sorry, that should have been "Chapter 1 and 6"

I do see Chapter 2 twice.

Hi Keith,

Am 11.06.22 um 17:19 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Hi Matthias,
Matthias Seidel wrote:
<snip>
Hi Matthias,

Yes Chapter six was missing. All the corrections were made and PDF has
been uploaded to mwiki.

I still see the "old" one:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/b/b1/AOO41GS.pdf

Next challenge will be using Wiki-Publisher. I tried earlier and the
Were not that great. I am going to try the same thing I did with the
PDF and upload a version of the ODT withoutthe TOC, and use the wiki
tools available to creat the TOC.

I am not sure if our Wiki-Publisher is capable of all this, but let's try!

Regards,

    Matthias
The Wiki-Publisher is not capable of it, but there are template on the wiki that will do it.Just need to see if they will work.

For the PDF, seethe following download link.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/b/b1/AOO41GS.pdf

Yes, but I still don't see Chapter 2 and 6?

According to our Wiki this is a restored file (1 file restored: Deleted in error).

Maybe the wrong file was restored?

Regards,

   Matthias

Matthias, please check the the one at the following link:
<https://github.com/apache/openoffice-docs/blob/Getting-Sarted-Guide/ForWiki/AOO41GS.pdf>

That looks good to me! All chapters are now there and the issue on page 123 is fixed.

But, in the document preferences of the PDF it reads "Apache OpenOffice Getting Started GGuide".

Notice the double G in Guide.

Regards,

    Matthias

A couple of other things came in via my personal that have been fixed as well you can check it from the same link above.

Regards
Keith

Regards
Keith