F Campos Costero wrote:
I'll take a look at the Calc changes.
Francis

Thanks Francis. I will finish with the Getting started changes from Czeslaw morning, and will get back to the Writer Guide this afternoon.

Regards
Keith

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 1:07 PM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Digro has had changes for Calc waiting review for some time could
another member of the team start reviewing those so that Guide can start
Moving along.

I am still trying to catch up with with the Getting Started changes from
Czeslaw that Francis made and re publishing them, as well as trying to
work on the Writer Guide.

I have also been spending a lot of time taking my Girlfriend in and out
of the Veterans Administration Hospital in the Jamaica Plains section of
Boston for medical issues.

Thank you all in Advance
Keith