F Campos Costero wrote:
On the Calc Guide, I will first accept or reject all of the changes
currently shown and push those versions back to the repository. Judging
from the first chapter, all of my and Dick's changes have not yet been
accepted. I hope I will have time after that to do a full review of each
document. Let me know if that plan isn't good.
Regards,
Francis

That sounds good Francis. Thanks for moving this along.

Keith

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 9:08 AM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>