DocBook standard in RelaxNG with Schematron does all I need

On 10/18/2016 03:27 PM, Tim Arnold wrote:
I don't use xsd either.
I use docbook.nvdl with the onvdl program.

thanks for asking!

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Dave Pawson <
<>> wrote:

    + for rng only.
    I can honestly say I've never used xml schema for docbook (or anything
    else for that matter)
       I do validate many instances though, using Jing / oXygen