Hi Bob,

I manage a large schema that uses DocBook 5. The normative schema is RelaxNG.
This schema is automatically translated to XSD using Trang, but the resulting
XSD files have to be post-processed in order to fix them before they are
useable by consumers.

DocBook 6 in pure RelaxNG+Schematron would be fine with me.

Steve Ball