> Worth asking on the docbook-apps list Peter?

This is the docbooks-apps list, isn't it?

> I use 2 for other parts, but for my main (quite large) docbook build I use
> 1.
>   I use ant.
> HTH

Peter, you could try giving "-o" and "myoutputfile.xml" as separate
arguments. If you would build this with Go-Cd, it would require you to
configure the build task arguments like this:

```
--some-other-arg
-o
myoutputfile.xml
```

and thus treating every line as a separate argument. Writing it like this
would not work:

```
--some-other-arg
-o myoutputfile.xml
```

You could also try wrapping `myoutputfile.xml` in quotes.