Hi Luis,

Le 24/03/2016 11:09, Luis Gil a écrit :
Hello again:
I saw the STATUS file to see if i could dive on any of the points, so i came a cross on this:

Could you provide a link to this STATUS file please ?

/To Do List/
/=======================/
/
/
/- Update the http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html/
/  document to be useful. In particular:/
*Here i came across of something, could i get all the info related to the links and make it all in the docformat.html?*

/- Document the translation process./
*If no one is on this, i can make a draft of it with all the things i had learned till now.*

*+1

*
/- Generally update it to make it reflect the current reality of how/
/      we work./
*BTW, why the http://people.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk <http://people.apache.org/%7Etakashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk> has been deleted? in my opinion was a nice way for new people that joins the documentation, as good as looking the BZ page.*

*Yes, why isn't it available anymore, nor for 2.4 branch ?

*
/  -  Improving the documentation of the documentations' build system/
/       itself (requirements, procedures)/
*I guess this last point its better to create a new page and separate if from the current page docsformat.html itself i guess.*

*Not necessary for me : it's only one part of the doc process.

Perhaps would it be useful to clearly add a link to **docsformat.html from http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/#docs ?

*
*
*
Any suggestions or comments will be welcome as well as any ideas on how to do it, so i can have all the ideas and put them together.

Regards.
Luis.

--

Luis J.G