I'm still a novice to PHP and ORM stuff. I am trying to get an associative
object's data through the getter method. An event may contain 0 or more
collaborators. So for example, event "E0001" have 2 collaborators, I want
to retrieve that 2 collaborators' details and display it in the webpage.

However, an "Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getCollabID() on
string" error occurred when I invoked the "getCollabByEventID("E0001")"
method in "EventCollaboratorService.php".

The relationships for Events and Collaborators are illustrated in this link:

https://i.gyazo.com/a60f671989983325c94ab60e5fdfbad5.png

<https://i.gyazo.com/a60f671989983325c94ab60e5fdfbad5.png>

Codes:

Event.php: https://pastebin.com/ynkWQfhR

Collaborator.php: https://pastebin.com/LNgVQ8H7

EventCollaborator.php: https://pastebin.com/CQtKbrim

EventCollaboratorService.php: https://pastebin.com/vQz6x8Bp

<https://pastebin.com/vQz6x8Bp>

In the webpage file, the codes are as below:

> <?php
>     $eventCollabs = new EventCollaboratorService();
>     $eventCollabs = $eventCollabs->getCollabByEventID($_GET['e']);
> ?>
> <thead>
> </thead>
> <tbody>
> $eventCollabs[$i]->getCollaborator()->getCollabTypeString(); ?></td></tr>
> </tbody>
>

> The records are unable to link to Collaborator.php. Which part did I did
wrong? Thank you.