Hi, :-)

General suggestion: would it be a good idea to specify somewhere that,
when drafting documentation in English that US spelling is the norm?

General question: since it's a wiki, doesn't it make more sense to
have the docs in wiki format rather than ODT?
I may have missed a decision and a reasoning about this, because of
the floods of threads there have been on the various lists over the
past weeks, so could you please excuse me if so and be kind enough to
briefly explain the adopted policies? Thanks if so...
I plan to work through the posted material and do some proofreading.

David Nelson

--
E-mail to documentation+h...@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to