Sorry, I've miss reading the thread :P.
Jeremy's work on the Alfresco spaces is virtually the same as I do. The
differences are just the layout, number of steps in the workflow and
wording.

There's a redundancy because of the rule I and Jeremy used to enable
versioning which is easy to fix.

The "only" other thing that I've done is add the group "Documenters" as
"Collaborator" role to the space "LibreOffice Documentation". This allows
anyone in the group to add/edit every files in the space/subspaces but only
allow the owner/admin to delete a file. I guess this is the right thing to
do?

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 7:24 PM, David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>wrote:

> Hi, :-)
>
> Samphan, with regard to the message I just posted here in this thread
> could you maybe take a look at Jeremy's post in this thread below?
>
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/alfresco-links-tp2241517p2244343.html
>
> Thanks. ;-)
>
> David Nelson

_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/