Hi Karl-Heinz,

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011, 18:10:00 schrieb Karl-Heinz Gödderz:
> Thanks David,
>
> David Nelson schrieb:
> > Hi Karl-Heinz, :-)
> >
> >> Or  for now: in the minimum requirements paragraph is as OS XP or
> >> Windows 7, doesn't LibO work on vista?
> >
> > I can confirm that LibO works fine on Vista (it being an intermediate
> > version between Windows XP and Windows 7).
>
> OK. the script left out vista.
> and referred on the second page to OOoAuthors.

the page of OOoAuthors will soon be redirected to ODFAuthors.org. There is not
only a
change in the naming, but also a change in the server and the version of Plone
(the
CMS that runs Authors). The ODFAuthors site is designed to host the work
documentation teams around the Open Document Format.

> but the question I tried to ask was: may anyone change this draft or is
> someone special to ask for this corrections?
>
> and how do fit alfresco with odf-authors? is this a second platform?

The ODFAuthors site and Alfresco are two different things on different server.
The
first one is hosted on a server of the TDF and  the latter is hosted on Davids
server
and will get a subdomain of libreoffice.org next time.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice