Andreas Mantke wrote:
> the page of OOoAuthors will soon be redirected to ODFAuthors.org.

Thanks for this promise! I hope this happens as soon as possible,
because right now volunteers are a bit confused by seeing both
oooauthors.org and odfauthors.org alive and no prominent notices or
redirections from oooauthors.org. Your idea can serve as a nice example
to others, so I hope it is finalized soon (no need to rush, but clarity
helps a lot these times).

> The ODFAuthors site and Alfresco are two different things on different
> server.

I understand (and share) David's remarks that Alfresco is a superior
system, but I think Italian volunteers would like to maybe try it at a
later stage, and for the time being just move to odfauthors.org when
oooauthors.org is migrated there.

Regards,
  Andrea.