Hi Hal, *,

Am Samstag, 26. März 2011, 00:33:44 schrieb Hal Parker:

(...)

> This sounds like a good opportunity, if anyone can get there. Do we have
> any active documenters/ help producers in North America? And would TDF be
> willing to pay the US$100 registration fee and travel costs for one or
> more attendees?

I don't think that the TDF will pay currently for this. The TDF is no legal
entity at
the moment. It had to be set up (legally) and then the board of the TDF can
create a
finance plan that hopefully covers some travel expenses in its marketing
section.

At the moment you should search for a sponsor, if you want to attend an event
and
don't want to pay everything by your own.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice