Downloading Ubuntu now.  Will start right away..

--- On Fri, 3/6/11, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide (Chapter 1)
To: documentation@libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 3 June, 2011, 9:46 PM

________________________________
From: Muhammad Sufyan Zainalabidin <sufyan....@gmail.com>
To: documentation@libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 3 June, 2011 17:04:37

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 8:43 PM, David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>wrote:

> OK, I've had a look at this chapter and, apart from Chad's comments
> added to the document, it needs one screenshot updating (still
> contains OOo screenshot).
>
> I'm thinking of Jaimon, Song Chuan and Sufyan, and thinking this is a
> task we could offer to them.
>
> Anyone got any comments about what else could be done with it?
>
> --
> David Nelson

> deleted
>
> Hi David

I can start with screenshot updating rightaway, but do i need special access
to update the screenshots onto the document? Meanwhile I will start
preparing the screenshots offline..

Sufyan

Hi :)
Screen-shots need to be done in Ubuntu or Mint or other linux NOT Windows,
except in very special cases where it's a close-up where you can't tell it's in
Windows (ie no title-bar or Status-bar but perhaps the LO menus & icons.
Regards from