Hi,

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 02:59, planas <jsloz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shutter takes screenshots and is available for Ubuntu/Mint/Pinguy, I am
> not sure which Ubuntu derivatives use it.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jay. I've installed it on my Ubuntu 11.04 and
my suggestion would be that we use it as our common tool. It's
available on Ubuntu but, most certainly, for Fedora as well.

I had adopted a set of sizes for screenshots in the past, but I'm not
sure what people have been choosing recently. What common conventions
shall we adopt for screenshots?

I've just had a look at the Development page that Jean has worked on,
on the wiki, and there's no info about screenshot conventions at the
moment. I suggest that we agree on them here in this thread, and then
I'll update the wiki with the info so that we have "rules" for the
future...

So, guys, what are your ideas?

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

--