Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
> Date: 12 June 2011 8:54:25 AEST
> To: "documentation@global.libreoffice.org"
> <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
> Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Collecting small things in the Wiki
>

> On 12/06/2011, at 8:27, Nino Novak <nn.l...@kflog.org> wrote:

>>> Nino, that is true but only because no one has created any content on
>>> the wiki. There is no reason why people should not also create wiki
>>> content there.
>>
>> Jean, I know - but in my eyes there are two reasons for prefering
>> libreofficewiki over tdf wiki for such purposes at the moment: first,
>> I'd generally prefer to expand/improve an existing knowledge base
>> instead of creating a new one.
>>
>> Second, a wiki dedicated exclusively to serve as end user knowledge base
>> has - at least for me - some usability advantages over a mixed wiki
>> serving half for project needs.
>>
>> So that's my actual opinion, but certainly everybody has the freedom to
>> prove me wrong and start a new knowledge base in the tdf wiki ;-)
>>
>> Nino
>
> Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about the LibO wiki,
> and when I replied I was referring to the LibO wiki. I agree that the docs
> info and knowledge base should be on the LibO wiki, not the TDF wiki. In
> fact, I don't think I knew there was an TDF wiki.
>
> Jean

Upon further reflection, I realise that I was totally confused in my reply to
Nino above. The things I was talking about are indeed on the TDF wiki. Is there
a LibO wiki as distinct from the TDF wiki? Or were you saying there should be a
LibO wiki? Obviously I lose track of what is under which name on the web.

Jean