Hi :)

I think it is better to avoid screen-shots taken in Windows even tho it is the
most widely used platform.  The differences between the more OpenSource
platforms and the Windows one are not huge.  The screen-shots can only give
people an approximate idea of where to look since there is a high chance of
them
using different themes and screen resolutions.

I think having a more relaxed approach and "showing off" how customisable
LibreOffice is could be more important than branding and being consistent in
everything but a lot of people are arguing for a more unified, consistent
approach (which also makes sense to me).

Regards from
Tom :)