On 7/5/2011 5:30 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 02:16, Gary Schnabl<gschn...@swdetroit.com>  wrote:

The OOo/LO template exposition concerning the contributor names included the
advice to use Shit+Enter (similar to<br />  in XHTML) as a forced line break
between names, so that question of the original poster need not have been
made--assuming that the instructions in the template exposition were
followed.
People reviewing chapters in the user guides probably won't have read
the exposition in the template, because they will have had no reason
to open the template and discover that there is useful information
there.

When you have finished revising the expostion, we can copy it into a
planned chapter of the Contributors' Guide. That way people are more
likely to discover and read the information.

But again, there is no harm in asking...

As to pasting: the unformatted paste (Ctrl+Shift+V) is often more useful
when pasting the clipboard contents from different documents, especially if
different apps were used.
Thanks for the reminder. I forget about that keystroke combination, a
very useful one.

--Jean

Actually, Edit > Paste Special > Unformatted, or however it reads, does the same functioning. The keyboard shortcuts are just far more productive, timewise. So, the docs should always include them along with their UI versions.

Gary