On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 17:35,  <i...@mjfox.ch> wrote:

> Jean
> not sure if I have it correctly but:
>
> In Ubuntu 11.10 you have to install the additional libreoffice-style-XXX
> packages if you use the default install of Libreoffice.
>
> Choices for XXX are hicontrast, human, crystal, oxygen, tango and galaxy
> - 6 separate packages to install. If you do not install these, you do
> not see the options for the various icon sets in the Options dialog of
> LO.
>
> hth
> Martin

Martin, I am sure you are right. <looks around /> Aha! They are in
Synaptic package manager. Why didn't I think of that? (Probably
because I'm using a Mac these days. How quickly I forget Ubuntu
things!)

So that is another way for Gabriel and others to get the Galaxy icon
set. I still think it's best to install LO from the LO website, to
avoid any other differences that may exist in the distro versions of
LO.