I don't remember who is dealing with that page, or what happened (or
not) with the doc you wrote. I have a vague (and possibly incorrect)
memory that this was on David Nelson's to-do list. I've been popping
in and out of the project, so I haven't kept up as well as I sometimes
do. But I don't think your doc is being deliberately hidden, though it
may well have been mislaid.

And I have no idea who edited it badly. Perhaps that is why it's still
hidden, awaiting someone to clean it up.

--Jean