On 3/01/12 4:28 AM, Hazel Russman wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:14:09 +0000 (GMT)
Tom Davies<tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>  wrote:

Hi :)
I doubt it's due to drop-box. The problem is written-up a in a bug-report from years ago. Hopefully the code-cleaning might help fix some of the causes. Regards from
Tom :)

If that were so, surely the problem would appear in OpenOffice.org as well. I
used OOo for quite a while to edit user guides and I don't remember ever seeing
graphics disappearing like this.
Hi.
I have had graphics disappearing in Openoffice from very early in its development. Seems a lingering problem that is hard to put a finger on.