From: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] [libreoffice-users] Macintosh Custom
Keyboard Shortcuts
To: "documentation@global.libreoffice.org"
<documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Friday, 2 March, 2012, 9:14

I think the question was more about the shortcuts that he had defined, not the
built in ones, and he had defined them to use Alt. I don't have my Mac handy to
check whether there is a substitute for Alt (such as Control, which is what he
mentions) or if the Alt combinations need to be redefined using something else.

Jean