Hello Jean and Tom

In my opinion we need a dictionary of terms that everybody has to follow. The
dictionary should also include the use on contractions and the apostrophe. I
have used this type of dictionary before when I worked with Ericsson in Sweden
and Netherlands.

A few examples:

Log in/log out          not             login/logout
Set up                  not             setup
Cannot                  not             can not or can't
Do not                  not             don't
To                      not             in order to
It is                   not             it's

It does need a volunteer to do this and the dictionary could be included in the
technical writers' guide.

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com