My "Detroit" username did not pass muster.

Gary

On 3/4/2013 11:48 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
I've received reports that people can't log in to the updated
ODFAuthors website; they're getting a message that their username
cannot be found. it's an issue with the migration of the user accounts
to the new site and will be fixed asap.

Meanwhile, my login works, so I should be able to create accounts for
active individuals who ask, while we're waiting for Andreas (our site
administrator) to be able to add the full list of accounts.

So... if you're actively involved, but you can't log in, let me know.
Please tell me what username you want; you'll be able to set your
preferred password later.

Detroit--two miles north of Canada, Windsor, that is...

Technical Editor forum <http://www.technicaleditor.livernoisyard.com/phpBB3>