On 03/12/2013 07:08 AM, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi @all,

On 11 March 2013 19:12, Gary Schnabl <gschn...@swdetroit.com> wrote:
On 3/11/2013 1:26 PM, Kieran Peckett wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think my KieranP account is broken too - when I try to
do a password reset, it tells me that my username could not be found.
On 11 Mar 2013 10:25, "Sigrid Carrera" <sigrid.carr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ditto here with my "Detroit" username.
I created new usernames for Gary, Kieran and Girvin.
You should all have received an email with a link to set your
passwords. If this for some reason isn't working (I had some reports
about the capitals being automatically transformed into lowercase
letters and then the login didn't work) then please reply to me
directly and I can give you the default password I'm using and you can
use that to login and change the password then without using the link.

And Girvin, no, as far as I know, it was not our intention to get rid
of all the inactive users. Andreas, who did the migration, ran into
some problems, when he was trying to move the database with all the
users. The import didn't work. And he was on a tradeshow last week and
didn't have time yet to fix everything.

Sigrid

Hi Sigrid, my timlloyd account is also "not found". If you could create a new username for me that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tim