You have a marketing team? :)

On 13-10-21 02:56 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
I think it's a brilliant idea! Have the marketing team produced anything like that?
Regards from
Tom :)

On Monday, 21 October 2013, 18:57, dbclinton <dbc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm thinking of creating a formal white paper presenting the case for
LibreOffice in a small business environment (1-50 employees). I have a
vague memory of something similar being discussed here before. Does such
a thing already exist or is it in production? Does the gang think it's a
good idea?
Regards,
David