Hi David, I have nothing to add to the doc which I think provides a suitable launchpad to interest management. One comment though:

   Not only that, but MS Office 2010 and 2013 can't even open some
   documents created in earlier versions of MS Office itself,

Do we actually have a reference point for this? If I was behind the bosses chair and I could see the impact of upgrading MSO then this would be a significant point.

Cheers